Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Confusing confused


If there is one thing I am pretty sure, I have a confused identity. I am not too sure if I am a Chinese, a Japanese, a Philipines, a Thai, or a Korean or etc etc. 

Since I was here, people I have met made random guesses where I am from. Most people greeted me with "Konnichiwa". And my usual reaction, What the heck! I am Chinese! Dont I look like one? Well I don´t blame people if they can´t recognise me as a Malaysian but at least guess I am a Chinese ma. 

I am not Japanese la dei. 


I have nothing against Japanese btw. Just to let u know. 

I look like Chinese what. I have the general features duh. Why are they confused? Because of my eyes? Because I am fair? But I am not that fair either  =.= 

Sigh. If one day, a Japanese came talking to me in Japanese then it´s confirmed. I am Japanese , I would then give in. Till then I will blab about it. Lalala ~ 

Actually.... I dont mind having few identities geh. Then I can tipu people where I am really from. Lol. I saja want to gedik about it. Rofl.

Btw did I say I miss home dearly? I am home-sick. Officially. 

No comments:

Post a Comment