Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rendang und Kuih Batik =))

It feels so good getting together with Riced, Yan and Faisal again after a period of time. Nothing beats good company, great food, and drama-movie. 

There was so much to eat. We had rendang, nasi himpit and belacan ayam for main course. Today, I went home with a full stomach and a happy smiley face. I truly enjoyed the rendang with great thanks to Yan and Riced. Really delicious. ^^ 

Apparently I broke the stove. Me and kitchen are not meant to be together. And dont forget the toilet door too. XP 











Yan made kek batik which tasted superb! I totally loved it and couldnt resist for the second piece although I was stuffed already. Hehe. Thinking my stomach is some blackhole, I continued eating the apfel strudel also. Bad move. 

During dinner, we watched "Confession of a Shopaholic". Nice movie. We watched alil glimpse of a local Malaysian show called "Ten Ten Ten". It was so so random! I like! Hahaha. I miss Astro. From what I heard from bro, mum has conquered the TV. There seems to be no room for my affection towards Cantonese dramas when I am back or the TV might kamikaze aka blow up. Gack. 

After filling up our stomach, we played alil game of Poker! WAhhhh!! It has been a long time since I played cards. Nothing beats leisure time. MMmmmm, the atmosphere was intense. Everyone was so focus, so serious, strategising the best method, NOT!!! XP         












How I wished those chips was real money. Rofl. Pretty sure Riced would have wished really hard it was real also. 


I think people who has the same birthday would be rather similar, one way or another. Really! Faisal has the same birthday as me. If it was in the same year, then we would be twins. WAh!! XP   

He eats like all the time I think like me. And he was the first who couldnt stop indulging. XD    And he tak segan pun. I am the opposite in this factor though. =P 


The camera guy Riced. He has a muka manja when he wants ice-cream. Kawaii na!! XD 
But he won the Poker game in the end. Dont play-play. 


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha kuih batik!
    i can make those too.. but mine taste a lil different gua.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can?? reli?? Nvm u make it then I try, hehehe

    ReplyDelete