Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

appearing on msn

I don't like this feeling of uncertainty. 

Hmm.. although I really want decided to let go but I still feel the obligation to tell him. Maybe it's because it's have always been my habit these few years. Whatever I do, I'll somehow would inform him. He's always the 1st that pops in my mind. When I'm stressed out, sad, excited, bored, and the list goes on. It's that guilt that haunt me till today I guess. I wish I wish... but then again, no matter how much I wish, I won't be able to change the past. 

Maybe I should clarify things but then again, it wouldn't change anything. Too long since then. Plus I won't be around soon. 

Saying this, I think I'll regret in future. I always do 
Making up my mind is one thing, regretting after that is something else. 

Ok, maybe I should clarify things. 
Ok, maybe I shouldnt. 

Gah! I cant be helped. Maybe I should delete him off from my MSN then I'll have less tendency of this stupid thought

No comments:

Post a Comment