Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A walking reminder - "Why are you fatter?"

This somehow annoyed me to bits. Telling me something I know on my face everytime we meet. Maybe I'm sensitive but come on la! 

Yes I know I'm fatter now. Gain weight. Chubbier. Whatever. But why keep asking me why am I fatter? Duh! The obvious reason is because I ate a lot at home and I don't bother exercising. I know you are fit la. But don't u have other things to talk about besides mentioning me being fatter all the time? How about asking me how's life? Or how's Christmas / New Year or how your holidays went? 

Whatever. 

This week, I saw 2 people I didn't want to meet. Totally spoil my week. One, the cute lil girl who thinks her English is really good but even her 'best friend' couldn't understand her and apparently she's smart because she's in Deans list. Another, the paria liar who sux in lying and run / hide / pretend to drink her bottle water whenever she spots me. Haha. 

Maybe I should have stalk the paria liar but pretended I didn't see her. Lol. My new hobby it shall be. Hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment