Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

twenty o nine

Had a great New Year eve. Nothing beats reunion with old friends. Ages since we seen each other. Since we sat down in a big group (> 5 is big for me). Talk random stuff. Camwhore. Taking candid pictures. See each other SS. Having aching jaw at the end. Although it would be better if more people could be there but,... we have more time catching up with smaller group. Hehe. 

Miscommunication. Every gathering it happens. Latecomers. Again it happens all the time. And it's always the organisers. The same people. Lol. Sorry peeps. Promise I wont be late anymore.Maybe I shouldn't have said that... hmmmm 

Finding carpark was a pain in the ass. Finding ATM machine is also... haiz... needless to say again...

Deciding where to dine was a headache. Our plan A has set ONLY. What de hell? Then we were deciding where next to eat. Everyone eating the same thing le. Yer. Tak mau la. Cant steal people's food liao. Well *ahem* this was err... way disoriented... standing in the middle, blocking other people,... we practically pushed around the decision for 5 min? Hahaha.... i miss this moment alot... on-the-spot plan B also offers set only and the rice is non-halal. Jeez. I hate New Year eve. Getting food was a trouble. Sigh. Immediate plan C was made. So so not fun when we have to walk from 1 end to the other end everytime we change plans...  

Readers, please have backup eating plans in future. Alot backup plans. At least 4. Highly recommended! And proven.

Then I kinda jynx plan C when we were on the way there and mention that we will head back to the original plan A lor. AND AND my jynx worked! AND pity lil me almost got killed b'cos of my superpower! Lol. 
Set set set! Fish fish fish. Refill drinks like crazy! Zen had 3 cans of coke. OMG! He became really hyper till I got scared
But according to Kai, he's always like tat, not the Coke's effect. This reminds me of the Coke addict people I know in USM. Ish Ish. I thought can intro them their new sidekick, guess not. 

Ying always claim I'm hiao. T_T. Siapa lagi 'hiao' noww?? 

9 of us in 1 big table. Other tables mostly filled with couples. Sigh. Noisy us. Talking loudly. Laughing away. Wana quote what Zen say about our status but too depressed to say it out though I dont reli care but I wana drama anyway. Haiz. 

Dinner was dragged on for quite some time. Ying, Rosey and Reiki needed to leave at 10, so to group photos we went. BUT the stupid confusing bill has to confuse us of all time. Why is there extra 52? Where did it come from? Who paid extra? HUH?? But after 10 minutes of passing around the bill and everyone cracking their head trying to solve the msytery, it was finally solved. SWT. The key to the answer: voucher

Me and Pao v2

Our very own choi san ye looking for choi san poh>

Then it was time to break up. Huhu. The trios left 6 of us behind. Idealess wandered around. Hahaha. I felt bad actually. No proper planning. After dinner to countdown do what? Errr.... It was all spontaneous.  From movieless to short-arcade to shopping to archeryless to almost Heineken time to burning our tounge to fireworks. Actually I was the only one who badly wanted to watch the fireworks. Huhu. Sorry I dragged 6 of u along. Gomme ~ Lucky to have u guys to spend time with. Hehe =) 

It has been twice now since I've wish for fireworks. God loves me. He/She heard me. But of course it wouldn't have happened if these peeps didn't teman me. Hehe. 

Ideas was running. We had 2 option to make. 
1 - go the highest floor carpark, catch the fireworks and get stuck in the jam
2 - come out from carpark b4 12 strikes, catch the fireworks outside Pyramid , risk foamed and not stuck in jam 

So option 1 it is. I have to say this was a wise wise option. We were really close to the fireworks. VIP seats. Woo hoo ~ !! Great view. 4-5 minutes of close view. Great thanks to Aishah. *hugz*

Spectacular I would say. Welcome 2009! 

Nevertheless we had an 'interesting' start of the year. With thanks to Zen. He and his dik-crocodile eater and cup riddle. I should have told Zen my answer although it's not 100% right. Huhu. Not forgetting the goat riddle during dinner. SWT. Should test on people soon. Hoho =P Anyone up for riddles?

A question was posted that gave me a thought. 

What was my most memorable event in 2008? 

I said none. Nothing hit me. Weird. Alot of things happened but I just couldnt think of any. Hmmmm.... I'm still thinking....

What is yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment