Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i'm too common liao

Wherever I go, somewhere new, could be camps, classes, conferences, work place, I always get this comment. 

"Hey, you look like my friend / friend's sis / classmate /aunty /....." 
and the list goes on. 

And here in USM, my lil daughter that I adopted by force looks like me apparently. Heh? Oh well like mom like daughter. I pity Jess in a way.





I still remember Sandy was shocked when she saw Jess and thought she saw two of me. Swt. Are we that alike?  

Bumped into someone and she thought I was Jess. Heh? I cut my hair edi le. Still similar meh? 



Anyway I'm kinda too used of people telling me this already. Too many times, too often, same old phrase. But I've never met these look alike persons before besides Jess. 

I want to drama now! My face is so common. Huhu. I'm not unique!!! Like I care

"Jess, when u want to eat with mummy? I leaving soon le. Huhu. Dont u love me anymore?"

3 comments: