Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photolog 1

And so I'm back for good. Plan to hang around in hometown was erm... disrupted since I had to settle my hostel fees and bro need to head back to study anyway. I wanted to visit the beach. The breezy wind. Collect shells. Play in the sand. Sandcastle making. Splash splash. More cookies.

Oh well, maybe next time. Lalala ~ 

So as I promised. Photolog timeee!! Not really in order though. Let's start wif doggies... hehe =)) 

The legendary Bolt. He's called 'xiao bai' aka small white(direct translation) 

Hehehe. I shy laa 
I like this very much. Bolt is so kawaiii here~  

Dad liked this more. Haha XD                    Yes , we were debating which pic looks nicer. Lol 

This photo was caught by accident by bro but it turned out nice =))


Bolt's playmate when he was here. I duno their names but they are really cute and notty!! So I decided to call them 'yellowie' and 'blakie' I'm not reli creative with names if u noticed

*grins*
Didn't put much of yellowie's photo cos she was moving too much! Couldnt take anything nice >> She's just too active running here and there. Digging holes in the sand. Being friendly. According to bro, she eats 2 dog portion of food. Gack! No wander la eating so much. 

Oh my!! Look at this (below)!! Blakie is actually smiling... like a human!!  Blakie u poser!! XP


Blakie loves the drain to bits. And she's one attention freak. She goes to where all the humans are, mainly my nephews. I wander where she got it from.

Bolt and blakie was barking at me like crazy when I was first approach them. The moment I was like 1o++ steps away from them, they started barking like crazy. Swt. BUT the moment yellowie came near me and sniff sniff lick lick, Bolt and blakie also came near me and did the same thing. Swt.  

In the night they played mini fireworks. Boom bang! While I was watching tv. Apparently everytime 1 firework went boom, Bolt did somersault. I miss it. Wahh !! Bolt is 1 talented doggie. =))

This cat (picture below) is the scariest cat I've met. It was kinda sleeping when I saw her. I went 'meow meow' and woke her up. She woke up and gave me the "WHAT YOU WANT" or "HOW DARE YOU DISTURB MY SLUMBER" look. I was scared. Huhu. Cous said she is one garang ganas cat. She WILL scratch you. Okkkk ~ !!! Dont mess wif dis lil kittie! 


Me nephews! I dont understand why are they camera shy. Was expecting them to be camwhores! Guess not ~!! 

This picture I had to take it fishyly. After they noticed, they ran away. Swt. Somehow I think they're alil scared of me. Haiz. Am I that scary? *sulks in 1 corner*

This poser nephew loves taking photos. He has the cutest bright smile ever. When I requested to take picture with him, he actually said he wants me to take picture of him only. What the?? U can imagine my face reaction after hearing this... swtttt... 

Cute lil nephew giving a =P 

I have lots of nephews, no nieces yet. Even among the cousins, more guys. So I am more pampered most of the time. Lalala ~ 


See you in the next post! =))
No blog entry is complete without my SS photo. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment