Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MUnsyl

I almost forgot about this. So there is this MUnsyl test tingi today for the last year student. I was really excited about it. What questions they'll ask , how is it done blablabla. Although I didn't register for this semester, I didnt have to take this survey aka test actually but I took anyway i was too free cos I miss exam feelings. 

Here's a post that u can read. 

Glad I decided to tag Rohi. Didnt know that different schools have different venue to take this 'important' survey. I dont want to be lost.  

The school was quite smart. The exam started 10.30am but it's stated in the announcement/flyers/poster that it starts at 10am. Very very smart move. Alot of students came late. Haha.  

While waiting in excitement I could see some familiar faces. My coursemates. Some unfamiliar faces also. Oh well, there's 300 + of us. U can't expect me to remember all of them right? 

They offered 2B pencils to those who didn't bring pencils. Wow! Well being playful I took it as well. Hey, I'm not being greedy k? Just joining the crowd. I really didn't bring my pencil. Although I had my mechanical pencil but it stated that they wants 2B pencil only. Bleh ~ 

I finished the survey pretty fast. Shading 300 questions is so fun. Read shade read giggle shade read wth thought shade. Then pass up, walk off. 

Some questions were totally random. But fun. I like this. The only exam we don't need to study and be your true self. Lol. It's in Malay though. There's some words I didn't understand so I just answered no / not sure / dont agree. 

Anyway if you ever need to take this MUnsyl survey , take it. It's fun! Relaxing! Hillarious also.

I cant remember the questions ask. Anyway, they said the exam is copyright-ed, weird! I can't publish the questions anywhere! So I'm just following rules. What if I get caught by ISA?  

I like to fill in surveys! Hehehhe =))

No comments:

Post a Comment