Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mix post

2 more days. Wont be able to see ALOT of people after this. Hmm, when there's perjumpaan, there's always pemisahan. {duno to translate}

Crashed chechi's house yesterday. And decided to make chechi to make lunch for me. Hehehe. Well, she promised me b4 that she will cook for me once b4 we grad and so, that promise came true. 
I was rather lucky I crash on the right day cos chechi was cooking for her friends also. I so smart! So I jumped in too. It was good that I was able to spend more time with chechi. She went home today and wont be back til CNY holiday is over. Well I won't be back to Penang anytime soon till my graduation. 

Chicken rice! 

Chicken rice! 

Soupy was just right for me. Mmmm... 
This chickens looks like furry cat to ahnie. Wat de? Why would I put cats in a bowl that looks chopped? Ahnie is more sadist! OMG!! 


And while waiting for a movie date with HC, I lied down. And camwhore! Haha!

But as time passed, it was time for me to go! Chechi, I'll miss u. U still havent fulfill ur last promise with me oh! 

Chechi is one of the most tolerant person I met. Hehe. She can tolerate me wor. Hehe. Well, I love to disturb her alot. But she still doesn't give that reaction that I expect which increase my eagerness to disturb her more. Hehe. 

Food promo time. Hehehe. Well if you are hungry / craving for food now, don't read on then blame me. Hehe XD

Dave Deli's tuna sandwich and mashed potato 



Then my 1st ever cow stomach. OH my God!! 
Look at it. Dont u think it looks like the sotong's legs/ hands? No no? 


Waie! All your fault!! Why do you have to tell me it's cow's stomach? Arrr!! And please dont send me 1 leech/ more. I understand your 'niat baik' but seriously, it's ok la. Dont la. I tak mau!! Huhu. 

Yeay!! I have a cow's stomach in my stumach. So am I a cow now? lame

Waie, why don't u grad with me? Graduation won't be the same without you. Sigh. I kiss u la. Grad with me... please?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment