Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dont read if u're hungry XD

Food food food. No doubt my life lies around food. 

Cant blame me though. I have been raised as such. Haha. Few people can testify to that. My family is a big eater. Dad mum bros. And me. It's the environment that I'm brought up that I'm like this. Haha. 

Had a short dinner with Rohi at Bali2 de other day. I ordered this 'Garlic Chicken' at the western food stall and I liked it. Yum ! 


Road trip time! 

Had lunch at Nibong Tebal. The fresh ingredients in the porridge. If you're a fan of porridge then you'll like it. 
My personal fav is this squiddy dipped into homemade chilli sauce+nuts. 

Lunch was overflow though. Dad ordered so so much. {Jun and HC virus can testify to that} 
4 dishes. 4 person. 1 dish was 1 humongous bowl filled with porridge, big prawns and loads of fish. But I love the vege most! I duno how to enjoy the pork leg though(refer to pic below squidd). Crunchy la but errr, not my type of food. XD

Then dad decided to stuff us with more food. Haha. Dad is overdoing it la. lol. Tea-time it seems. We went into Tanjung Malim and indulge the famous 'pao'. Apparently Sultan Perak comes here weekly. It's been around since 1926. Oh my. 

Oh oh and I saw a newspaper cutting in the shop saying Klang Valley has the same 'pao' too. Not sure if they have their brunch there onot la. 


Next! 

After our 1st attempt for V application, Jun's friend scandal brought us to eat this! It's spicy dry pan mee. The shop's name is Kin Kin. Erm, how to get there? Errr... I duno. As usual I dont pay attention to the road BUT I can tell you it's at Jln Dewan Sultan Sulaiman. In KL. Somewhere. 

They serve only 1 dish. Drinks only herbal tea and can drinks. But there are consistent customers coming in. You may add your chilli powder as much as you want! But don't overdo it till u cough like crazy and itchy throat the next day. Like me.

2 comments: