Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Suggestion time =))



The 1st movie in 2009. Title 'Bedtime Stories'. I had a good laugh in this movie. Filled with imagination, laughter. swt scenes and WTH also. 

Initially I wasnt interested in watching cos I didnt know what was it although peeps say it's a great movie with mermaids, gladiator, space aliens and many more to offer. Even when they called, I didnt want to. 

But I was curious. So I checked out the trailers. Honestly I was attracted by the trailer. Laugh my head out! Immediately I made up my mind and decided to tag along. Comedy! Hehehe =) 

My fav character in the movie is Bugsy! It's a guinea pig with REALLY huge eyes. ARrr... so cute! I wana own 1 guinea pig like that. Kawaii kawaii ~ 

I had a great time watching the movie. Watch it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment