Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Touching >_<

It has been a long long 2 weeks. Watching running kids performing live. 

Speech. 
Q&A. 
Interview. 

Process after process. Days after days. Growth after more growth. 

To be able to see their serious side. 
To see and share their anxiety. 
To witness how much they've grown since then. 
To be so proud of them. 
To realise how much I could have done more for them 
To be relieved that the LC is in good hands. 

The kids have so much to offer. All of them. They have their 'unique' side. Their passion. Their positive energy. Their eagerness to contribute touch me sometimes. 

Tough decision to make. How I wish there's 16 VP positions to open. But there's only 6. 6 very very hard decision to make. 

With superly overdose long interviews, the motivation that kept us up.  

Open bribery from sweet lil carmillia and we accepted. I'm just trying to be transparent to everyone. We're so honest people. Mana la nak cari?

The tart junkie that ran loose from the rehab centre. 


How to identify a junkie? Look above. If you see someone with the same reaction, then he/she is also a tart junkie. Beware of this junkie(s). They can be among your group of friends hiding in despair. They are dangerous! Lol. 

2 comments:

  1. dear, ching , when i read you blog about this. same feeling goes to me, but is when your time to be the VP. although that time , i dint say much about the feeling, but I guess every senior will feel the same , when their kanak grow up. But i never treat you as my anak, but as my younger sister.from , sis in love, Sze Yan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina: If i hv a photo of u / pic of u sending us the bribe, then u'll be more famous! XP


    Cyan: Thx . Didnt know u took me as ur sis. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete