Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cravings satisfied

It's been a long long time since I stepped into KFC. Lost count of how long lor. Maybe 1 year? 

I'm not a fan of KFC. Maybe b'cos I'm not a fan of chicken. Hmm.. KFC is supposed to be famous of their fried chicken, well that's why they are named Kentucky Fried Chicken right? But I don't like their fried chicken lor. Ouch! 

There's one thing that I love there though. Their wedges. 

Cheezy Wedges to be exact. My personal favourite. Hoho. And and their coleslaw and whipped potato. Lalala ~

Other than that, nothing much from KFC. But their Choco cake, some new menu... it looks good and temptatious... i feel like trying it but shouldnt be overly greedy can I? Like I care

Had a lot of potato today. Huhu. I want more Cheezy Wedges... !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment