Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Soft comfy pillow =((

I'm really deprived. Of pillows. Huhu.

Since I'll be here for a short 2 weeks and I can't bring many things, I could only kidnap borrow bro's bantal busuk without asking him. Which is really small. Ermm.. suitable for kids 4-6 year old. That small. Arrkk!! I cant even feel like I'm sleeping on a pillow. 

Had a short visit to Rohi's room. Random talks. Updating each other. Leeching dramas. Haha. And attempted to borrow steal Rohi's pillow. But it didnt work after some 'fight'. Hahaha. Then I saw a potential victim pillow lying there calling for me to kidnap them away. Rachel was not around for the weekend and it was soooooooo tempting to just take her pillow and go. BUT it's not nice to do that. Taking people's things without asking. So not me la. Yeah right! 

I miss my pillows back home. 

Pillow fight Pillows, Buenos Aires

2 comments: