Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I tak suka teramat-amat sekali +_+

Everyone has something that they are disgusted with or scared of. Can be heights, cockroach, space and so on. 

If it's the one thing I hate / disgusted with, it has to be leech. As much as I love to play in the river / jungle - trekking / camping, I can't take my mind of them when doing any of these activities if it's in wet places. Them is leeches. Leech love wet and damp places. I am still a leech-virgin btw. Never once got bitten by this blood sucker parasite. Yet. Hope not in future too. 

Quite interesting to see how I act in preventing myself from being leeched on. I over-react according to friends. And in the end of the activity although I was leech-free, I wasn't able to enjoy my time & scenery cos I was too busy keeping a look out for leech. The sad side. 

Dad was watching this TV show about agriculture tingi and this week, they were featuring LEECH. Oh My God! I can't believe I watch through the whole show. It gave me the creeps. Eeee... Seeing them crawl / slide / watever their movement is. Yuck yuck. They can grow up to 6 - 10 time their size. Scary scary sight.

Huhu. And they can lay eggs up to 500 each time le. They gonna conquer the world one day and suck ALL our bloods up. Seriously, dont let them fool you. They are evil!! 

Kill them... 
Squish them...  
Stomp on them like crazy...  


I declare I seriously dislike leech alot alot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment