Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting WET

It has been long since I got wet. I can't recall the last time I was all wet. From head to toe. Lalala ~ For those who knows Giant and Summit near my area, I had to run across both carparks. SO FAR OK! I didnt have a choice cos I didnt bring down any umbrella. Cant ask mum to run kan? It was raining really heavily. 

And the worst part, my pants almost drop while running as I was running towards Summit carpark under the rain, I tried to feel for my car keys in my pocket! Hmmm...ok~ Ark! It's in the bag, bag is with mum. *i wan to die* I was already wet, soaking wet! And I have to run back ... to the other side of the road to get my car key. 

I'm famous today. Those waiting for the rain to stop and driving could see me running in the rainlike bodoh. Free bath! 
Getting wet was not that bad since I enjoyed it. Hoho! Trying to pay the carpark ticket was a horror. The ticket kinda soaked along since it was in my pocket...wet dripping pants. Not good!So I full blast the air-cond at the tix hoping that would help. I was dripping wet with aircond blasting at me. *achew* Yeay!

10min later, tried to pay, the tix couldnt even masuk! Yeay! The tix was still too wet to enter, not hard enough. Gah ! Luckily the tix counter PIC was nice to me to issue new ones for me. Or I would have to bear the penalty of RM30. Bleh ~ 

But it was fun though. Although it would be really bad timing if I get sick tomorrow. Hahaha ! 

Speaking of which, CNY is around the corner! WEEeeeeeee ~ The mood is not hitting me. Sigh.BUT but I bought CNY clothes liao, just in time. Hoho ~ !! Something additional yellow thanks to HC virus. Well apparently yellow is lucky color for us tigers. Tiger2 and tigress2 sekalian , get more yellow stuff in your closet collection la. 


I am alil sick right now. Huhu. Sore throat especially. And CNY is really really soon. I want to eat as much as I could this year every year also same anyway. All the biscuits, tidbits, tong shuis, home-cooked food, etc. Well my aunts and uncles loves feeding me. 

Cant wait for their usual questions. Eg

"How's bf? "
"How many bf's? "
"How's studies ? " 
"Bila mau kahwin? Ur dad n mum wanabe Dato & Datin le"
"When want to intro ur bf to us? "

And always, I gave them the usual reaction and reply but they refuse to believe me and carry on with whatsoever story they create as they like. Alil carried away sometimes but interesting to watch. 

I love playing in the rain. Those has plans for it, please count me in cos I wana do it again. Fun fun! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment