Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DD-Ds

The few stuff I bumped into the other day. Some part of it describes how I really feel recently.
...........

The day you were born, the whole world was blessed
These thoughts in my mind to you I must confess


The time has come for me to express my true feelings
You are the center of my thoughts and the essence of my being

What you have brought me I never thought I could procure
The gift of comfort, with you I am secure

For you have lifted me up from a life filled with sorrow
And made me realize there is always a better tomorrow

It amazes me how someone can make me feel this way
I love you more and more with each passing day

You brighten my days and lift my spirits
I have felt this for so long and now want you to hear it

So you may know the place you hold in my heart
You are always with me even when we're apart

I truly believe what we have is meant to be
Just open your heart and soon you shall see

What I am willing to do to keep a smile on your face
Just know that I'm here and will be always

- - - -

I wish I could wipe
your falling tears away,

as you bravely smile through your pain...
You see me suffer,

then you break down and cry
miles apart...

In your dreams
I softly kiss you,

no one can see the pain,
that we both feel inside

miles apart...
You whisper I love you

and I whisper to the skies,
I love you too

When will this pain ever go away
even though we are

miles apart...
To be by your side

is a dream I can't deny
But I will wish for it to come true.

I miss you so badly
my heart is breaking

as we cry
miles apart...

- - - - -

You don't know how much i miss you
or how much i really care
your like a dream
i open my eyes
to find that your not there

i wish that i could meet you
to see how much fun you are
so that you could hold me
but your destination is too far

i wish that i could touch you...
.i want you to touch me too
my heart is crying out for you
what am i to do?

i miss your friendly presence
you've got me thinking. 'damn!'

you don't know how much i want you
but you're no where near i am...

~ By Yvonne Palalagi, New Zealand, Auckland

No comments:

Post a Comment