Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Detox detox!! XD

As much as I love food or miss eating seafood, the kampung getaway was alil too much to handle, food wise. The 3 days was filled with nice scenery of river and beach, lotsa food (my stomach is constantly full) , lots of sleeping and a movie. I finally watched "PS I Love You". Input from the movie? Loosing people you love is just simply unbearable. I am so so not looking forward to face that day although it might be part of life. @__@ I have a super fragile feelings. Huhu.

Pictures below are some of the food I have eaten for that 2 days, not all were taken cos we were too busy fighting for the food, as if there is not enough food for all. Lolx. With great thanks to Tan, he was really nice to actually listen to my request, helping me take picture of food. Hehehe. Jie lap u Tan!! =))













































Ok, I feel super overfed somehow. Maybe a detox plan would be good. But whats a detox plan anyway? Haha. XP

Someone, remind me to bring my shoes back to Penang and perhaps alil motivation to hit the gym please?


PS: Sorry for the messy picture positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment