Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back Home soon

The thought of going home in 2 days excites me so so much. I just cant wait to see the familiar warm faces again after 7 months?

I miss the warmth at home.

I miss my dad. Story time! Warm smile!
I miss my mum. Pamper time! Big smile! Food! Questions!
I miss my bangang brothers. Nevertheless the best brothers I could ask for. Kepoh time! Sharing! Make lotsa noise (i pity my neighbours)! Argue!
I miss my pillows. Soft comfy pillows.

Now I can actually spend quality time with them. Woot! Doing what family usually do. Hang around. Talk talk talk. Laugh laugh. Maybe some lecture or nagging in between by mum and dad, I miss them actually. Kepoh-kepoh time. Huggies. Watching television. Enjoying each others company on a peaceful weekend. Lazily sleeping-lying on the floor.

Hehe. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment