Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Habits


Habits is something someone has in their self. To get rid of it , it actually takes lots of time, determination and discipline. XD ( I need more excusesss.... )


I have a pretty hopeless internet addiction. But i guess most people have this habit also in this era. So its not a surprise on this one.

Oh, biting straws! I know its bad for my teeth and some people feels disgusted seeing it but I cant help biting it. If theres no straw, my next alternative, spoon! A friend said biting straws means that person is feeling horny and needs to get laid. I dont know the reason for this explanation. XD

Somehow or rather, I have this weird habit of assigning music to people I like/admire/crush. When that certain music is played, it reminds me of that person and I go into emo mode. Sigh.

I need to keep my hands busy or it will find itself something to do. I cant stay put also. If I have to wait for a bus for 10 minutes when I can walk to my destination place with the same amount of time, I will opt to walk instead. I dont like to wait.

The next habit can be scary to some people but some find it hillariousss. Sleep talking which might include hitting people. I wander if u try asking me questions, will I be honest in answering them or not? Hmmmmm. .

(Edited) I just realised that when I find a new song that I am totally addictive to, I would replay that song like 10 times. That same song. Hahaha. Tan find this annoying but I still do it anyway. Lalaalaa. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment