Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Integrate ?

I realised I am not really Malaysian since I came back. What I mean is I feel alil different about some incidents, I dont feel like I am myself. Examples as such :

I dont know how to cross the roads like a Malaysian anymore.
I keep killing myself unintentionally on the road while walking.
I feel uncomfortable walking with crowds around or near me.
I feel weirded out seeing the amount of people in the mall. Wah! So many!
I dont like the way rubbish are thrown here. They dont separate their rubbish here.
I find motorcycles on the road weird.
I find Malaysian drivers are crazy and bodoh. Red light le! But they still continue driving anyway even with zebra crossing with traffic light.
I am annoyed with the slow connection but happy since they dont restrict the Internet usage with quota system like Ave!.


Thats how I have been reacting so far.

I wander what my reaction would be when I get back home and start taking public transportation or when I start driving again. OMG ! I will definitely whine and bitch about it all day long.

Germany has a good system except the food. I miss people talking Deutsch around me. I miss all the German signboards. I miss all the cute elderly people I see back then. I miss seeing all the well-taken-cared-of dogs in the streets.

2 comments:

  1. Huh> How you keep killing yourself? I still see you posting on your blog o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I survive through all the killing ma. Hahaha. U wan me to reli die isit?? Too much reikiiii!!

    ReplyDelete