Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reflection of Major

For the past few days, I have been on improper meals and meal time. Most of the time, I push my lunch to teatime. And dinner? Just snack on biscuits or just cereals. Phew. That´s the life. Life of a unversity student where u have flexible eating time. LOLx.



This week, I have made myself a short-term plan. Which is to sleep in by 12am. So far I have been following my plan, but flexibled my plan to 1am sleep-in instead. Lalala. Well, we should be flexible in our plans ma.
Sleeping earlier and getting enough sleep feels so good. Bye bye headache! Lalala.



Today was an interesting day. Cos I pee-ed in my pants while walking under the rain. Hahaha. No la, I didnt pee-ed, I was joking. So I was walking under the rain on the way to class. It was raining like cats and dogs that all the raindrops splashed all over my back of the pants and it looked like I pee-ed. Huhu. I practically had to hide away from people when I bump into one. So memalukan tau. What if people really think I pee-ed in my pants???? NOoooo.. .
It just has to rain the moment I want to leave for class. Sighs.

After class, to Qbay we went for relax therapy aka shopping. Lolx. I had an eye on this look-alike-vest tingi and was wandering around before intending to pay at the cashier, THEN the Raya song played has this lyric , "kita berbelanja terlalu banyak" (translation : we spend too much). The sudden guilt struck me and I instantly put the vest back (despite its´cheap) to where it belong. Huhu. They arent smart huh, to play this song. Bodoh!! Sales is gonna drop I tell ya. XD

I love vegetarian Soba and tomyam from Secret Recipe. Weeeeeee. Btw I am vegetarian today!! Although I had a bite of chicken and beef burger. Lalaala.

. . . .

Anyway what I typed above was not related to the topic.

Had a short talk with a "Finnish" friend over lunch. If I could go back to time again, I would have major in Operations! Really!

Since 2nd semester, I have passion for this side of the field and the reason I decided not to is because of the bad impression I had towards a lecturer that taught Operations Management in 2nd semester. I was worried if I were to major Operations, ALL the lecturer would be like her. I dont want to attend lectures because I have to. I would want to attend a lecture because I want to, secara rela hati!

I know I know, it´s my bad to generalise. Huhu.

This semester, I found a fascinating lecturer that teaches Project Management and Facility Location. I love the way he teaches and the way he makes the class more interactive and lively. 3 hours of class is just simply too short. He reminds me of dad in a way. Hehehe. I just love to stare at him and smile and listen to whatever he says. ^^
No, I dont have a crush on the lecturer. I just admire the way he teaches. Its not easy to find a lecturer thats interesting in lectures.

To all USM Management students, if you happen to read this, if you are thinking of majoring in Operations, please go for it! You wont regret it!

This is my second biggest regret in life when it comes to choices I make education wise.

1 comment:

  1. For my case, looking at ur dad reminds me of him... hahahahaha~

    Not bad suggestion, right?? hoho

    ReplyDelete