Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

worst temper


Thursday Nite.

The day I actually lost my temper and curse in public out loud. (Public as in there were people around me. Near me. ) YAY!! My first.

So I was in the KTM that I miss for ages now, on the way back home. My stop. KL Sentral. I wanted to go off at the stop. I tried to make my way out to the door but noone was budging. "Excuse me", I said. No response. Noone was moving. Feeling annoyed, I repeated "Excuse Me" thinking maybe I wasn´t loud enough. Gasp. Again, ignorance from the people. =.=

To people who knows me, my voice is relatively loud. Really.

Since I had enough of this nonsense and not wanting to miss my stop, I forced my way out instead. Gah! Its such a struggle, with my luggage also. My temper blew immediately. I said "Fuck!". Seconds after that, I could move my way out easily. Hmmm.

I dont know. Was it a coincidence? I am still wandering if it was the cursing out loud that made my pathway to the door open up wide for me. This will remain as a myth. Unless I feel like trying it out to proof it.

Nah! Cursing in public is just inappropriate and impolite.
So not doing again,
unless its necessary. =P

1 comment:

  1. Malaysia. One time I wanted to get out of the lrt and terkick a bag. The dude just stand there, not even wanting to move his bag a bit for passengers to move in and out of the door. Grr...

    ReplyDelete