Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yik Kee



A restaurant I have missed for years now. Years back before the new highway was build, we used to pass by Karak all the time when we balik kampung and a stop at Yik Kee is a must, so I said. =P

Being a regular customer there (used to) , we usually buy durian tarts, egg tarts, Portugese egg tarts, swiss rolls and cha siu pao.

I was excited when dad decided to detour and head into the direction of Karak to buy them ! My love was durian tart ! You have no idea how long I have long for it to put them into my watering mouth. Some people just love to eat the fruit itself but this durian tart is really one of a kind. Well at least for me.


Dad bought these for us (look above). This was our lunch yesterday. Haha. You cant blame my dad for this. You have no idea how much food we have been indulging on for the past 2 days. It was too much to handle till we all need a break from proper solid food. *burps*

Oh ya, Genting has a franchise of Yik Kee also. BUT it doesnt taste the same as the one in Karak. I no loike Gentings' , I still prefer Karak's.

No comments:

Post a Comment