Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Being Italian XD




Tonight is Italian Nite!! WEeeeee... says me.

I miss the almost-daily-dosage of spagetti back then in Ave! when I cook spagetti (all the time) whenever I run out of idea of what to cook for dinner. Sigh.

To eat spagetti again after 1 month feels so so good. I even helped eating Chan²´s and Ubi´s portion. Mmmmmm.... Nana makes good healthy yummy spagetti!! Hehe. If only there was more mushroom. XD

Menu of the day: Spagetti and "Apple Pie"

Some captions of the day:

The mummy of the day. Where me and Ubi happily called her MeeMee all the time when we head out for lunch.

"MeeMee, i want my lollipop!! HUhu. "
"MeeMee, ubi bully me. Huhu. "


The mummy of the nite. Nana, the chef for the Italian nite.

"MeeMee, I want spagetti for tomorrow´s dinner MeeMee."
" Whats for dessert MeeMee? XD "


Ubi fav´s phrase of the week. Rawr Rawr!! So cuteee. Lol. Maybe I should record it one day and show you. Hehehe.



8 comments:

  1. the next time I will call you Beeee beeeee....stands for Babi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chan: Blekkk. I wont jawab je.. lalala

    Nana: =.= I don wana bring bak the rice cooker larrr at this rate. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said that the last time when I called you Jill. But you still responded to it :P Either that, or, I'll call you Dee Dee. Stands for Pandi :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. now you guys chat kat sini pulak ke??? funny la....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chan2: DeeDee? Heh? dexter lab punya dee dee ke?

    Kristinah: Our fav pasttime. Hahaha. To argue without using msn n face/to/face

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't perasan it's dexter's lab punya dee dee. hahaha

    Gee Gee also can :P piggie :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. woh my gawd ! weren't YOU all at home at this time ???
    swtttttttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  8. swt is my trademark! Stop stealing it!!

    ReplyDelete