Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE Reason

There is a reason for everything. =P

Reasons:

Because I have been jetlagging,

and too busy catching up with my sleep, . . . sort of,

Because I have been spending quality time with friends for the past 1 week,

Also I havent been taking pictures of events, therefore you noticed my blog entries are filled with ample words, and sometimes no blog entry at all.



I noticed. I havent been keeping up with my hobby recently. Just needed a break for 1 week. And I am backkk!! Hoho. If I feel like it.

Still wandering if I should summarised what has happened since I came back and the food I have eaten. Hmmmm. . , should I?

Give me a break. Give me a Kit Kat. =P

A prior notice to readers, I will be MIA from time to time. Have some work to work on with shorter deadline. Boo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment