Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Kawan

The many things I like to do is catching up with friends after not seeing them for a long time. When it comes to gathering / reunion / whatever you call it, I love to keep the group small, even if its only me and her/him. I prefer giving a fair attention to everyone cos I don´t like leaving people out in conversations and let friends feel left out. It´s just not good to do that, not especially when you are the one calling for the gathering.

I dont like big groups. So we make a lot of noise, we try very very hard to talk (scream from one to end to another end) to people who is sitting in the other end... soo?? Big deal. Big group. Big table. Lotsa chairs. And you dont catch up at all. =.= Not workable in my case.

At times you really want to keep in touch with your old friends, so you do what you could like sms-ing them, leaving them a message on FB etc. Its frustrating when they just dont bother replying you. Ok, so maybe they forgot to reply you cos they were busy or they ran out of hp credit. After a maximum of 3 trials, I then give up. Why waste ur hp credit and effort?

To maintain a friendship both party needs to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment