Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun week

Yesterday was fun fun fun! Karaoke time! It has been a long long time since I went to karaoke. Woot! We sang our hearts out, jumping standing on the sofa, getting drunk with merely Coke and puncture some songs in between. Lalala. I promised a friend to bring rain down but it didnt happened which was weird cos it usually works when I sing. "I sing, it rains." Maybe my singing has improved. Lolx. I have a sexy voice now. Try me.



























Next day which is today, the legendary powerpuff girls decided to hit Northam Beach for a dinner to pamper themselves. They ate till their stomach really bloated. They indulged as what you see above. Ranging from Choc Mint cake for dessert, Fisherman Pie, Chicken set Philipines style, mushroom soup and ochien! Yummy! Minus the Fisherman Pie cos it tasted so so to me. XD

Pillow talk after dinner killed my jaw cos I laughed my head off with great thanks to the purple dinosaur. Hahaha.




One advice : If you want to stay up late at night in future, never ever snack thinking you will be awake while snacking. It doesnt work! I became sleepy immediately after that and I doze off. Sighs.


No comments:

Post a Comment