Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feeling of a Pregnant Lady

Ugh. I feel like a pregnant lady. Why you say?

I had quite a heavy lunch. 2 servings.

Then I snacked on watermelonsss, mooncake, and herbal tea. Burps.

At 4 pm, its time for teabreak! 4 friends went to a famous dessert place called "Snow Flake" we havent been to. We each ordered a different type of dessert. The bowl was heavenly HUGE. The dessert taste was so-so? But the texture was soft though.

The ironic thing, when our dessert were ready, Reiki sms to invite for a rendang Raya feast. Gack. How to pick? Dessert? Or rendang? Hmmm, we want both! Lolx.

After the fantastic feast and awesome catching up at Reiki´s, its family dinner time. Burp. I reached my limit. Wanted to pass dinner but I just didnt know how to. Deep inside, I was suffering eating dinner.

Now, my stomach is bloated.

I am pregnant! Oh, seksanya perasaan ni. Huhu.

1 comment:

  1. ZOMG! Chingy is pregant!!! Quick, post it on Facebook!

    Lol

    ReplyDelete