Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bitter Gourd Fan

Dinner out with ze familee!

The car atmosphere? Everyone trying to talk to each other and I was trying to cope wandering who to listen to and who to reply 1st. Haha. This is fun! I miss this so much where everyone talks at the same time while I figure out the replies and the attention to whom should I give to. Lolx.

So dad decided to bring us to a nice yummy restaurant in Puchong called "Fu Kua Restaurant". Translation of "Fu Kua" is bitter gourd in Mandarin!

With the name itself, you can guess the restaurant was famous for its bitter gourd. And I am a fan of bitter gourd myself! XP

The starter was bitter gourd soup which had porky´s hati and usus. The soup tasted just right and I had 2 bowls of it before other dishes came along. =P

Dad decided to really really feed us tonight. He ordered 6 dishes! ZOMG! There was only 5 of us btw. Ze dinner was Wow! I am so full right now. I just hope I wont have an indigestion tomorrow =.=

I wander if those sitting near our table had a big fright judging on how much we ate. Hahaha.


As the meal went on towards the end, all the dishes with meat was emptied except the tofu and kangkung. Hahaha. CL gave an inference that we are one carnivorous familee. Roar!
Well, the vegetable dishes didnt taste that good actually. Only the bitter gourd soup was awesome. =))

The award for favourite dish of the Nite still went to bitter gourd.


Hope to eat mum´s bitter gourd before I leave home in a week. I need a plan to convince her to cook them for me. Hmmmm . . . *thinks really hard*


No comments:

Post a Comment