Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ich liebe essen

Never look down what a water boiler can really do. Besides it keeping u healthy (look at previous post) and boiling water for you to drink etc, it can make you yummy lunch also.

Hakka Mee! You can make Hakka Mee!! With water boiler!! Wooooo. . ..
No, I was not the chef. Its Chan², MeeMee of the Day. XP

Recipe by MeeMee (I stole it) :

"Hakka broad noodles topped with spicy fried minced pork, meatball and choy sum."


- - - - - -


Today was another of those days I visited de food bazaar near RST. I bought so much stuff but I was stuffed already with only roti jala. ^^


I had popiah also. Btw I didnt had a good shot of the popiah. Although it doesnt look presentable in the picture above, but it tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment