Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Apa saya?

Oh Oh. I found another of this in FB. Weeeeee ~ 



I supposed to tag people in this. But I'm kinda lazy  busy finalising my packing now. Lol. Can I request if u guys could tag me instead? Which one(s) suits me. Can be 1 character or more. Hehe... 

How to leave a comment in the picture? Just move your mouse to the picture and u can see some icons appearing on the left. Click on the 1st icon and choose 'add new notes'. U can drag the shiny lil thing that describe(s) me. 

One expection though. Maybe u can leave your name in that comment? Lalala ~ Apa? I gedik? I know  XP  


I'll tag people in this picture when I reach Deutschland in 1 piece. Mixed feelings right now. Alil excited and scared and nervous and happy and cold and iced and emo and overjoyed and so much more. Huhu. I'm tad confused. @__@ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much to all who wished me. I am truly touched. Appreaciate them so so much. ^^ Special thanks to my kawan2 lama & kawan2 that made time for me to meet up. Hehe. Feels good catching up again with you guys. XD

To the kids who send me sugar cubes, you guys are really really sweet la. Huhu. I feel like crying lor. When I first opened my email, I was like Heh? Why this people forwarding / cc me their sugar cubes one? So cute la this people. Rupa-rupanya for me. Hehehehe. I like the surprise. Alot. Lol. If u guys are reading this, thank u so so much! All of you have made a difference in my @ journey. It wouldn't have been the same without you. You guys have grown so so much, from a seed to a really beautiful subur tree. ^__^             I promise to be back. One day. Take care aite. Miss u guys. I want gossips!! Sobs

No comments:

Post a Comment