Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reunion of Decade-old frens

(title copyrighted by sam)

Among this 8 people, siew pao and I have been friends since we were 9? The rest are quite new though 6-7 years is quite long actually. Most of us got closer when we were in form 4 form 5.  So a decade seems abit early. Haha. I feel old le. Imagine a decade. OMG!! 

It was good meeting this people again although this bunch of people are the usual faces I see most of the times. These friends are the ones that we should cherish! But there's always new things to know about them. 

And again, I am always the target. They somehow love making fun of me. Everytime I see them.Yeay! Apparently I'm the 'easiest'. Now there are more stories leading to this statement that I refuse to elaborate, think it yourself. Sam is always good in changing 1 statement into something else that amazes me somehow, NOT! BUT it's Sam. If he doesnt, it's not him. Lol. Btw he jynx-es pretty well also. Experienced some coincidence yesterday. Scaryy . . . 

Then I seen the bitchy side of pao live. Oh my. Yes, she may look innocent and nice and innocentBUT she's not. She moved on, unlike me. I can be bitchy if I want to but nah, I love the attention. Lol. I'm a weirdo that loves being making fun of but there's a limit. You can see my not so happy face instantly once u reach the limit.  My face expression don't lie. 

Pauline's still the same. Saying inappropriate things at the wrong time in front of people she shouldnt be, especially Sam and Dan. "German sausage is really nice and delicious!". You get the picture. Haiz. 

Then the word pedophile came into the picture. And me! What the. I was innocently sitting there talking to Pauline. Ya, I am attracted to younger guys boys but older guys also. Bleh ~ Wilson, YOU! I can't believe what you said. I change my mind about you now. 

Zen was not being very helpful with directions and describing a person. Very 'helpful' information indeed. Kai in the end kena 'zha dao'. Lol. Welcome to the boat Kai. Hahaha. 

PS: Reiki!! See what you have missed?? Fun!! food!! And me. Lol. 

Reunion needs effort to organise. Lol. Well it's not fun sms-ing alot of people till hp credit burst and some just don't bother replying which makes me pissed & malas nak layan dah sometimes. I think pao can agree with me on this. Oh well. Only those who still appreciates this friendship would care. 

Ok, so my fav part of the post! I like Pink Panther and Roti Naga most. 

Pink Panther ingredient according to Sam {strawberry, banana, longan, and various other oddities including eyeballs, testicles, etc. etc} 


There's a drink called 'I Love You'. When Sam ordered, the waitress was blabing something we don't understand. Swt. Confusing times. We were all trying to guess what she was trying to tell us. Swt. It was the ingredients. *dot dot dot* Well, Sam was pointing to the Pink Panther bottle when he was ordering, that could be the reason. Duno! Don't care!

Again, the ingredients in 'I Love You' according to Sam. {Sprite and Ribena, longan and lemon and the blood extracted from 100 virgin hearts who have loved.}

Haha. I had fun! Hope this friendship last for another 50 - 60  years? 

I want to see the rest of the people!! Make some time for lil me la. Huhu. 

4 comments:

  1. Gah! I miss the foooooodddd!!! And the fuuuunnnn!!!

    Nnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuu~

    p.s. notice whats missing?

    Anyway, glad everyone had fun. Too bad I couldn't come TwT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know u miss me to bits. You're just not admitting it. Bleh ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50-60 years and I'm 83.

    Posting online that you are the "easiest" is probably not the wisest thing to tell everyone else. Especially guys. ;)

    But hey, Kai, Dan and me are already friends of a decade - we've known each other since 1999. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cis. U all la. Well i jus wana write wat happen to make reiki jeles je. LOL


    I know la you 3 kawan LAMA. but the rest are not ma. Hehe. nvm 3 more years 1 decade edi. hehehe

    ReplyDelete