Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

snip-snip

Dad and me headed to the embassy today to collect my precious abandoned V-passport.  Weee ~!! I can finally confirmed I'll be flying off on 1st next month. Hehehehehehehehe =)) 

On the way there dad suggested I cut my hair short before flying off. Lalala ~ I am planning to anyway cos it's everywhere and my pony tail is creating rashes cos i was too lazy find anything to tie itHot Itchy Hot Hot! It's never good to have long hair when it's frigging hot and u feel like bathing every hour. 

How I wish Adol was here to 'quak' so that it rains. XP According to resources, the 'quak' did call the rain. 

So So dad say the shorter the better. Boy-cut hair is the best. OH

Then I said shaving my head the best lo then. Least shampoo required. Don't wash hair pun takpe. Hahaha. I was excitedly waiting for his response... Seen mum's response, she nagged me

Dad actually agreed and said I should

My face expression: ^__^" sweat. heh?!! for real??  

Dad has always been supportive of me getting reli short hair since... always? He even volunteered himself to cut my hair everytime I say I'm getting a haircut while finding a scissors and go snip snip OR pat my hair and pretend to cut my hair with an invisible scissors. OH Me GOD!  Nevertheless, duno if dad really thought through what he just supported. Lol. Me. botak wor. 

Lalala ~ Cutting me hair soon soon. But not sure how short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment