Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

f u n

Today, which is technically yesterday, was great. I had fun see-ing the kids again. We had lunch dinner and spend quality time in the arcade. Weeee ~ My My, this kids has so much potential as killers. Scaryyy ~ They look uber serious when shooting down their opponents. Oooo . .  

Pictures I'll add when it's uploaded into FB la. Hehe =)) 

Then again chan2 couldn't be here because of her assignment. I want to strangle her lecturer. Ask her. Stupid title to cover. *tut* Cis. 

Advices given : 
  • more sweaters
  • travel there . Must! 
  • promo her video when i'm there
"Chan2, don't need to feel bad. Know that u have a busy schedule. Don't need to make time for me k. Do get enough rest. Bus rides are tiring and can be pain in the ass. I'll be getting webcam so u can see me lor. If u wana hug me, errrr, buy a 'bak kua' and hug it. Lol. Then when you're hungry eat it up but don't imagine that 'bak kua' is me. Lol. "

 ---

Last weekend was able to meet Nad and Ran for super short lunch since I promised my bro we'll go out that day. Sigh. But I went anyway since I wouldn't know when I'll get to see both of them again. Though Nad is from KL and Ran is in KL. Haha. Again, catching up felt good. ^^

I haven't seen Kan2 le and she's flying off to Aussie on Monday. Arghh!! How? how? 

6 comments:

  1. nobody misses me . wuwuwu.

    you guys have to write long,elaborate "I miss Rubi soooo much" posts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam: my life is plain dull

    ubi: attn freak. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wubi: Omg, can't believe you're beginning to demand for posts!! Exactly, attention freak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baru tau ka ?
    I'm surprised that you are surprised ! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete