Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

bitchy me

Man, I'm having a emotional imbalance or whatever it's called. 


Super impatient with anything that goes really slow. And I go 'Boom'. I hate the internet speed. Apparently my lappy has been infected by trojan. Sigh. Will reformat it tomorrow after the dateline. Lalala ~ 

Super impatient with unacceptable acts. Eg to realise the need to plan 'for the future' when this bunch of people have 4 months left before they finish their term OR showing bad example OR leaving something behind just like that because it's boring OR NATO so-called leaders OR disrespect for senior OR non-deserving people that only knows how to shine people's shoes getting promoted ... nvm . It's about the way how things are going in c-feel I am alil pissed off and giving me so much more reasons to just leave it for good. Sayonara ! May you close shop really soon. I'm mean? I know. But if you hear/know what has happened you would agree with me 100%. They don't deserve my pity it has become like this. Bitchy bitchy mood. 

Super impatient with brats that whines all the time and blames others' for one's fault or shared mistake. No comment on this. 


As a result of this impatient-ness, I have been under weird cravings for food all the time although I just eaten something. Argh! Not good. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you went 'boom'? Cause I never saw burn marks anywhere o_O

    ReplyDelete