Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photolog 3

I have never sat on a train that runs on railways. Never if I didnt recall wrongly. KTM is not counted! 

Uncle David celebrated CNY with us. So dad decided to bring them around. Dad is like a natural tourist guide. He can enter this field when he retires! 

So we checked out the this old train. Pictures of me SS time! Bear with me for just a moment. I'm coming out with some random storyline that might make sense with the pictures. 



Once upon a time, me and CL were heading to the train station. We were heading.. .. somewhere. So when we were there, it was still to early to board the train and I decided to take SS photos of the train before boarding it. 

This is the train I'm about to board! Woot ~!!

Of cos family photo before leaving is necessary. 

Then CL boarded the train without me! WTH!! Wait for me la! 

Then the train was about to leave and we bid bye bye to mum. 

Off we went to have a seat. I got bored after a while and decided to take more photos and CL has to put an orange in the picture. Swt. Lalala ~

Then again, I was bored. So I dragged CL with me to take a tour around the train. Lalala ~ 

More photos. Hoho. Then to our surprise Tian boarded the train also. Apparently he missed me too much (wont happen in reality) that he just has to board the train. Hmmm... that explains why I didnt see Tian when I was bidding bye just now. 

Hmmm... I didnt see dad also. He's on the train too? Hmmmm . . . Lalala ~ Then came the announcement from the captain train. Blablabla. It was weird as it sounded so much like dad. Hmmmm.... nah, it cant be dad. 

We finally reached the destination. We three got down from the train and watch as the train pass by us. AND we saw dad on the train! WHAT? It was really dad. OMG! 

Huh?!! I'm confused! So mum is alone? Gack! Maybe mum didnt love me so much after all. Everyone came except her. Huhu >>



Ok, I finish my lousy photolog. It's not... . er . . ya u know. But I wanted to put all the pictures in ma. Have to think of something instead of captions only right? At least I tried. Sort of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment