Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

i'm shocked XP

Just came back from a movie with me bros. It's like a sis-bro outing tingi. Hehe. Since Tian is busy working it's rather hard to catch him these days. Sigh. The movie, "Love Matters". Actor actress from Singapore & Malaysia directed by Jack Neo. Some expected story line but a good show to laugh over and say WTH?!! in between. Hehe. I was quite into the movie actually. Some moral values were included like the other S'porean movies.  I remember this statement. "No Sex means No Love isit?" Well sometimes love is just not about physical only but also the emotions and mental. 

I encountered something quite scary though while on the lift just now. It gave me the creeps.Really really spooky.Well we were heading to the B1 floor then the lift kinda opened at LG floor cos the girl in the lift itchy hand pressed the wrong button. As the doors opened, there were no lights. Super scary dark I tell u. I was scared. Dead scared. Argh! I had a quick thought that there better be nothing popped out of nowhere now lor. I will scream like hell!! And cry?Eeekkk!! For those who duno me, the few things I really scared of is darkness. Second? Blood sucking Leech. I was not near the lift buttons but I was imagining myself pressing the close button really quick in my heart. CLOSE CLOSE QUICKKK!! 

Luckily nothing decided to scare me. Phew. 

So I was home safely. Then I saw this wrapper bag thingi on the table.
I was wandering if it was for me. Hahaha. It is! It is! *gigglessss* *SS-ing**gedik*

Uncle David and aunty is so sweeeeetttttt. I was sooooo touched. They got me this really nice soft beautiful big red scarf. How did they know I love red? Arrr arrr *excited* 


I think I shall use it in the plane and show off sleep with it. Hehehhee. 


Thanks Uncle David & Aunty!! I really really really like it!! =))   U can't imagine how happy I am now. Hehehehhehehehehehhehe =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment