Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hijau

Last week . . . 

1 mission! 2 person! 

To get more trees! To have more trees! To plant more trees! 

The kampung house was in need for trees. The garden looks like a dessert! Some plants from house were kidnapped. They went through a long 3 hours journey with rough winds bumpy rides but they survived. 

Some of the kidnapped trees >> they had new 'house' and 'food' to live now. 

This sakura tree is about 10++ years old now? 

In between, the soils kinda finished. Gack! So we had to hunt for a nursery nearby. Most of them shifted. 

In the nursery, this freaked me out like crazy!! I was looking around the nursey and when I turned around, I saw it AND I was shocked and kinda shouted. Huhu. It looks like a big uglee leeches about to attack me. Arrr!! It took me alot of courage to take this photo k! =((


This was what dad and cous' had to plant into the ground. Gasp. 

Digging 2 feet is not easy. By the time my cous' finish, his palm kinda bleed alil. Ouch! How deep was it? Doooo. . . 
Blakie and yellowie love this tree alot. They keep playing around it. Sniff sniff wrestle wrestle then run away. So enjoy huh. 

So I asked my newphew what the doggies name were. Blakie is blakie. Yellowie is actually brownie. Hehe +)) At least I'm not the only one not creative. Hehehhee XD


To be honest , if I had a choice I would choose to not work / live in KL. Jams, uncivilised people who only care about themselves, lousy public transport. Bleh ~ 

Yes I do love Penang way better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment