Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

In dilemma

It's difficult. 

When someone ask you how your siblings are, their personality, your opinions about them. Then you realised what you say can effect the outcome. 

Of course, anyone would side their siblings and blurt out all the good things and promo habis-habis as if they are perfect. I don't. I tell only the truth. I love my bro and I know him well enough. I think. Haha. 

To you know who you are, I just want to say that my bro is serious about it. He doesn't play with people's feelings. He doesn't flirt. He's a good bf material although he was not in a relationship before but I think he is one. Confident! 

I'm happy that he's happy. 

Nevertheless, I didn't get too involved into it cos' I think it's their thing. I can only give my opinions upon request and the rest, it's up to him. Besar panjang dah, brains pun ada, ownself think la. Haiz. It's your potential relationship, you decide how it would be. +))

Love you bro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment