Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

kelakar XD

Oh my! Dad is amusingly kepoh. Keep asking me if that baka online onot today and what the baka replied and how's progress and what time he's online cos he wana say "HOW ARE YOU?". 

Dad is really cute la. He seems more excited than me. ^^  Lol. Sharing msn content with dad is really fun. His kepoh face expression is so so valuable. Too bad my hp wasnt near me. Even if it is, he would cover his face. See where I got my camera shy from? 

---

Anyway managed to catch Pink Panther 2 today. Managed to catch WC also. Hehe =)) 
Ya it was great to see Daniel and Pauline also BUT how often can you catch WC? Catching up with everyone again was good. It feels like old times again. I still think small group outing feels more connected than big groups. We can really talk! and of course, more focused! Not much of distraction and random questions thrown to you from everywhere. Less confusion! @_@ 

Review of PP2 ? I didnt really like it sorry. That Inspector is annoyingly stupid for me. I keep staring at him throughout the movie. Dont get me wrong. I felt like strangling him and saying WTF and throw things at him. 

My fav phrase: " How I wish I shot him "

2 comments:

  1. And that's why I avoid the Pink Panther. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I dislike the movie but the drink was a bomb! Me like it very much!! XD

    ReplyDelete