Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I dont knowww laa >__<

Ala~ I cut my hair just now. Really short. It's really the super short I can assure you till I was thinking if I really wanted this. And sometimes I feel like glue-ing back my hair with UHU glue. Huhu. 

Tada! My super short hair camwhoring pic. 

Lol. Why no difference hoh? Cos this was my previous hair. I gedik, I know. I dont plan to upload my short hair pictures pun. Lalala ~ 

See it yourself. Bleh ~ 


---- EDITed ---- 

Lalala ~ I kinda change my mind. So here's my new really really short hair. Well at least for me. 







My dad and mum loves it. Although dad keep giggling at it. My bros gave the Oh Ok reaction and commented I look like Meng Meng, my cous. Ceh. 

My reaction when I first saw it with my own eyes. OMG! So short. Arrr!!!  
I feel weird. I cant swing my hair anymore. I cant bite my hair anymore. Imagine if I really shaved my hair bald. I would faint. 

Apparently if I shave my head, there will be a big celebration for it. My hair so glamour. Hmmm... so tempting XP

1 comment: