Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Noting interesting, really - dont read

Feelings are really hard to categorise into. At least for my case. There's admire, like, crush, love, puppy love etc. I have my own definition for each of that BUT it's seems blurry. Hmmm... Everything seems the same. Lalala ~ 

So what is it categorised to when ... ? [ PS: Not the same one person btw. Different people at different time ]

I care for that person but feeling annoyed to bits when he refuses to tell me 
I care for that person but he replies my sms really late or no replies at all
He's the first person I thought of when I'm stress up
He's the only person who can make me smile when I'm down 
I would do anything(within my limit) to see that smile 
I have feelings for him but cant seem to tell him/give hints to him
I have a hard time thinking what present to buy
I really care what he thinks about me 
I mind talking about other girls with him but pretend I don't
I think what our future might hold 
I am determined long distant relationship dont last and decide to go MIA
I feel comfortable sharing anything
I feel excited everytime see-ing him 
It is too late the time I realise but I keep the feelings to myself
I feel attracted to that smile and feel awkward around 
I am/was wandering and curious if he likes me also 
I become extremely pissed when he's just insensitive 
I want to know the content of that call
I was really worried about his health
I want to tell him how I feel but I don't think I should 
I miss him so after years/months but it's time to let go for good 
I give it a real thought before saying something/anything 
I feel bad hurting him unintentionally 
I want to hug him when I see that =(( 
I love arguing with 
I feel he's too good and should find a better girl
I love the attention he pays to me


Anyway I have been emo-ish for the past 1 week, or more. Think I know how and why it hit me. Gosh! 

If u read through this, wow to you cos there was alot of statement listed. 

No comments: