Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Yes?

Feelings are subjective, can't be measured and it's not practical at times. It doesn't last unless you are one of the lucky people around. It changes from time to time. It can grow stronger or becomes weaker or just wiggle around being confused. 

Although there are many hardships in between for this 'feeling' like confusion, disappointment, frustration, and so on BUT it is a nice feeling in the end. 

I think I have a crush on someone but I don't know if I should at least let him know before I leave. Isit wise? Maybe I should keep it to myself. But I'm curious wor if I was right. Bleh ~ 


2 comments:

  1. Tell, tell , tell !

    "you never know" Thats what you told me ! Take your own advice ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. My advice applies for everyone else except me . LOL

    ReplyDelete