Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

twenty 5

I did this tag on Facebook. Seems fun reading others'. Lalala ~ So here's mine. 

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you...


1. I'm a pandi aka pig
2. I'm someone's pet 
3. I love sweet stuff a lot 
4. I sleep-talk and kick people off the bed it seems... I duno... 
5. My fav thing in the world? Pillow. 
6. My fav phrases: Heh? Swt. What the. Wat the hell. 
7. Quite indecisive when it comes to love matter 
8. Love getting pampered 
9. I have an interesting/unique baby crawl 
10. Am a blogger addict and I love reading people's blog 
11. Attracted to pretty boys, i mean guys 
12. I can't cook, hoping my other half cooks! 
13. I prefer to listen than to talk 
14. Loves giving people nicknames 
15. In the mood for scarfs
16. Sucker for stars and fireworks 
17. Hate KL jam & their sucky public transport to bits 
18. How I learn to walk? I fought for a broom and ran after my cousin for it 
19. I could see supernatural beings til 10 . . . eek !
20. Missing my late grandpa to bits 
21. Dreams to skydiving and bungee jump ! Weee ~ 
22. I'm an EMO kid and it's proven 
23. Used to be a TV addict from 8 pm - 10:30 pm everyday 
24. Love hot spicy food 
25. I cant sit still or stay still for more than 20 minutes 



Did this in pain. Stumach cramps. Arrr ! And I had cendol + cincau + coconut water yesterday! Yeay! *dies* 

No comments:

Post a Comment