Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Disbelief ^^


"One for all. 

All for one."

 
Oh my god oh my god. I got it. I'm so excited. And in shock. Wahhhh!! I'm 'employed' again. Weee ~ Let the different yet similar journey begin again. Hehehehehehehe =)) 

An organisation that you'll never get enough of. AIESEC

My thank you speech time. Hahaha. Dont la give me the ^__^" swt look. I just wana thank my dear lappie for bearing with me all this while. I was talking to lappy for 2 days le. Kesian lil lappy.

 - - - EDITED - - - 

And to dear Ubi of course (forced to write this.Lol) with her endorsement. My 1st ever endorsement. Weeeeeeeeee ~ Hehehe =))   If you guys need endorsement, find Ubi. She's the best person. No, i'm not showing the endorsement to you. Mine mine mine!! =P 

 [ PS to Ubi: Today was good and bad. I'm alil confused of how I should feel. I don't think I can sleep properly later. Sigh. ] 

3 comments:

  1. All you got to thank is your lappie ???
    What about me who wrote you such a beautifulllll endorsement letter ??!!!!! =P

    CONGRATULATIONS again btw ! It should be lotsa fun ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. OK LAA... I edited already. Go have a look k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Siap buat advertisement (sempat kutuk jugak nampaknya) lagi =P

    P/S to Ching: Its okay. Whatever it is, we will help them deal with it. It'll turn out to be ok. We've all been through worse before . Hugs

    ReplyDelete