Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

so so proud

This is hillarious. Somehow. Maybe for me la. 

My first encounter with mahjong was irresistible. Thanks to CNY in Kai's house. This year, my addiction was cured with great thanks to Zak. He shared this wonderful mahjong game with me to kill my cravings for mahjong last month. Although it's not as exciting as playing it for real, it's still pretty addictive. Weee ~ 

Of course I can't be selfish and not share this awesome brilliant game with my family can I? So jeng jeng jeng. I intro it to both my bros. And the outcome? CL loved it. Hahahahaha. 

Off I went on a mission to try to spread the game to my parents. Result?  *teeeeeet* Reject! 
Gosh! Cant believe dad didn't even bother looking at the game and continue reading his papers. Mum? Ignored me and continue getting hypnotised by the evil thingy, TV. 

Of course I didn't give up just yet and continue promoting it. Lalala ~ Showing my excitement for mahjong with my partner in crime, CL BUT all seems to fail. 


1 month later, CL was playing 'mahjong' peacefully using the comp. Dad came along and shoo-ed him away. T-H-E-N dad experience the 'mahjong' himself. And now? He's sticking to the comp playing virtual 'mahjong' like glue and say "Hahaha! I can play all this day. Dont need to go out already." Everytime he wins, he calls me to show off his victory. Swt.

My dad. An addict. I'm so proud of him now. Sobs. 

Soo..


LOL. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment