Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

2 finance sifu

Study group is always the best especially if it has something related to FINANCE. Hehe

I have been a greedy pig the whole day today. I had craving for Gee Tomyam for lunch all of a sudden. And so ~~~~~ I dragged Waie with me.... BUT it was not open!! NUuuu!!! Legendary says that it has the best tomyam yet so far and the fried rice-s near USM. I havent been there yet. Let me say it clearly --- YET!! "
Gee Tomyam, I'll hunt u down next sem!! THis I promise!!"
Apparently it is closing for 2 weeks. WHAT?? When I want to eat, u close!! BLeh....
My lunch ended up in Saujana cafe. I initially wanted to be a vegetarian. Hoho. Sausage is a type of veg right? Oops? I supposed to eat only 4 types of lauk BUT when I saw the mayo vege/salad,... I decided to eat it also.... hahahah.... I had 4 different veges and 1 sausage. Greedy lil me. Dragon fruit was tasty too but alil expensive.








Study time. Look at it. Soooo huge. Sooo comfy. Brightly litted. The best study room I've seen so far. <> These ppl were tring to concentrate while I happily camwhore.






Look at the 2 ladybug we saw. Such a beauty aite? They didnt want to pose for a photoshot. Cih!! Shy kot XP
<---- Best friend for study group. Skittles.






"Have a breaK. Have a Bueno." XP

Copyright right? Whatever la ~~


I had the 2 best Finance sifus in the whole wide world. WOo ~ They are Hiao Hiao and Siao Siao. Real name : Waie and Hidayah. They were the best Finance teacher I could ever have. Being tolerant with me the whole time. Explaining to me again & again...... & again after alil while. I understood at the end of the discussion. Grateful to both of them or I would be stressing up in the room, whacking my head against the table, wall, anything hard!! Hopefully I could still remember or their effort would be wasted. Speaking of which, I should be studying now. Lalala ~ *innocent*


Dinner at Mutiara. It can never substituTe Gee. Man, I talk as if Gee is heaven and it's a place to die for. Oh well, who knows? I wont be able to clarify it till I get my hands on Gee's food. Hoho. The best iced bandung yet. I like!! The color. Apparently there's a better bandung in the neighbourhood. Heh? Where? I want!!!!!!! *smacks ownself* Personal voice: Wake up! Stop drooling over food!! *smacks*I should have ordered kuewteow lakna.... it's delicious... nice veg!!! Me like!!




It's time to get back to study. It's my last paper. *can sense killing aura* Weee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment