Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

hobby aku




So I am attracted to bottles. I have alwis like bottles. Not plastic bottles BUT glass bottles. They are soo... nice... u can do so many things with a glass bottle...
for deco....
to look at....
roll them around when your bored....
put folded stars into them....
colored salts *hint hint chan-chan*....
and perhaps use them to bash people on their head? Haha...
But I have never had a collection of them.
My dad would 'help' throw them away. To dad, I'm creating more rubbish in the house. Sigh. Oh well, maybe when I work and stay outside, I would start collecting them. Hehe.
Hail Glass Bottles!!
I'm gonna collect u!! ALL of you someday!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll put coloured salt into the bottles and you can cook them for more colourful dishes. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo... i like color color food... hehe... but it's chalk wor... wil i get stomachache ka??

    ReplyDelete