Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

tink bout it

I really love this poster. It has a hidden meaning by itself.

Life is short. Therefore we should do something that brings more meaning into our life and also to others in any way possible. Making a difference in someone's life is rather important if u ask me. Sometimes, with just 1 smile, 1 Question like "How are you?" or "Are u alright?", 1 sms, 1 call, 1 Hi can change someone's day.

Being a part in someone's life(even by just being hi-bye friends) is something we shouldnt look lightly upon. You will never know how important you are to a person. You might be the source of drive/motivation to that person.

It's not easy having friends in our life, especially good close friends. As we all know, all humans are complicated. Some can be trusted, some are too good to be true XP, some are crazy people to be with, some are really similar to us, some are unpredictable, some are manipulative, some are fake, some just wana use us, some dont even appreciate their friends which really break our hearts sometimes. This is all part of life. It makes us grow.

I have chose to open up to all my friends as much I could. Friends have warned me about me being open, sometimes too open to people that I just know. The world is no longer safe. I might get hurt badly, I might be manipulated.

But I'm happy with the way I am. Even if I do get hurt one day, I'll heal eventually. Manipulation... once I cannot stand it anymore, I'll leave this 'friend' relationship. Even a friend that u have long known, they can change. People change through time, this is undeniable. For the better or for the worse, it's up to them. People lead their own life.

I have been lucky for the past 20 years. I have met the best people I could ever have so far. Friends that I have now are truely friends. I admit that without them being part of my life, each and everyone of them, there wont be me today. AND I really appreciate them for every moment in my life.

PS: Thank you for being a part of my life. I really appreciate everything. Luv u guys ~

No comments:

Post a Comment